McAfee has done something worthy of Whuffie. How will students show appreciation? Will his protest yield results? Good info on open source publishing
“it’s ethic is taken from the digital music world, he said — rip, burn and mash.”
“We are changing textbook publishing from a pipeline to an ecosystem”
- Moi: what's there?
- G: nothing much but her boyfriend is a scientist for CERN where they are accelerating particules
- G: in a particle accelerator
- Moi: oh wow.. that's intense.
- Moi: accelerating particles..
- G: it's a new project that will reveal the transcendental object
- Moi: we should become hermits and sleep in front of it in traditional mayan clothing.
- G: they had a massive one for years and now they built a new one
- Moi: have tents.. drink yak milk.
- G: yeah and sometimes just disappear into thin air
- Moi: into a parallel dimension with whitley streiber playing disc golf with grays.
- G: and move back and forth in hyperdimensionalities
- G: 4D Disk Golf in the spheres!
- Moi: with floating llamas in bubbles!
- G: yeah!
- G: dancing to electro afrobeat
- G: with their long necks
- Moi: and weird cubist antelopes that eat tin cans.
- Moi: wow.
- G: Wow.
Jigme Singye Wangchuck (King of Bhutan 1972)
While I am still in process of pimping the CSS, the new graphics are published, and I am quite happy with them.
Take a look and tell me what you think.
(I am stil trying to find a good plugin for pumping this Tumblr through Wordpress. I saw one and lost the bookmark. Anyone?)
neuromancer by william gibson
this book makes me see all sorts of curious things.
Coffee Whuffie. Excellent.
Well I have to agree that it might be more appropriate for MythBusters to deliver thier findings to CC companies first to give them time to address the security issue, and then air the program after it is fixed. Thereby exposing the citizens to the least amount of risk.